Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Goal: Updated

So a couple of posts ago, I mentioned how I had a goal for the majority of May. The idea was that I would not eat out unless it was another birthday or special event or spend money on frivolous items from the 1st until my birthday, the 25th. What I didn't know at the time was that everyone's birthday was in May, so I ended up going out every weekend to celebrate with a birthday dinner. However, other than that, I was pretty good, and did save a noticeable amount of money.

I kind of lost it at the very end, and literally two days before my birthday I broke and ended up spending money, on makeup, I think. *sigh*

My new goal for the rest of July is to exercise more and spend less. Starting Monday, July 12 (because that's when I get paid), I will do the following:
1. Do cardio at least 3 times a week, for at least 30 minutes each time.
2. Stretch every day.
3. Drink more water, and no soda or coffee.
4. Start cooking at home more.
5. Do not spend money (except on MAC's In the Groove collection when it comes out, which I don't think it has here yet).

I'm going to keep it to 5 for now, and I haven't eliminated going out, but have increased eating at home more. I'm really hoping this will make eating generally healthier while saving some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment