Monday, July 12, 2010

Bang Bang

I went to the Lotte Shooting Range at Jamsil yesterday to go shooting. I went with a coworker, someone who'd never shot a gun but was interested and willing.

I've been there twice before, not to mention the couple of times I've gone to the shooting range back home with my dad. It's kind of expensive to go, but since guns are not a common thing in Korea and this is the only place I've seen where you can shoot real guns, I guess they can afford to be expensive.

They make you wear a vest and ear protection. They quickly show you how to hold the gun, let you do a quick test shot without the clip, and then you start.


10 bullets, with a 45 (not sure the actual gun model).

Ooh, let's see a close-up of the grouping.

Ok, they said I got 97%, though they may have been a little generous, since there's clearly two shots right on the 9/10 line and a questionable shot on the 8/9 line. But maybe I'm just nitpicking.

And because I wanted to take a picture, they insisted I also take a picture standing in front of a screen, wearing a silly looking camo helmet and holding a fake gun.

Good times....aiming (haha, pun intended) for 100% next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment