Sunday, August 29, 2010

Coffee Shops and Internet

So here I am, at Tom N Toms, a chain coffee shop in Seoul. They have free wifi, and I needed to check my email, among other things. My internet connection is unreliable, and I feel like the company shuts it down every time it gets to be the end of the billing cycle, even though I haven't received the bill so that I can pay for it. Ugh, I would totally change companies, if it wasn't for the fact that I would have to bother someone who speakings Korean to have them cancel it.

I'm thinking of doing starting up exercising again, because I definitely need to shed some of the weight I've gained since being here. If I do, I think I'll put it on this blog, to kind of track my progress. I just have to figure out my schedule and fit it into my free blocks of time.

Speaking of my schedule, I am back up to full-time status and teaching 24 hours. I have classes that I have already taught before, so my prep is minimal, other than making the classes better than before. I'm going to try new reward/motivation tactics(?), and see how that goes. And I have Saturdays off again, which is exciting. Maybe I'll actually go somewhere over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! ^_^ thank you for dropping by my blog & leaving me a comment! :) I appreciate it a lot!! OMG, you're from Korea? Lucky!! i've been wanting to visit there ^_^ so many cute stuff & to think I've only been at the airport there! hahahah!! :)

    ReplyDelete