Monday, August 2, 2010

Mondays

Monday is my day to get everything done that I need to before the week starts, because Saturday and Sunday are my lazy "I'm not going to leave the apartment" days. Unfortunately, that puts a lot of stress on me on Mondays.

Today's stress? Writing assessments for students. It's only for one class, but I'm always too wordy or not wordy enough, or can't remember the who the student is, since I've had some of them only one time. I'm about three hours into it, and I still have half the class to go. ><

But since I'm stuck at the computer, I figured I'd take the time to update my iPod (and this blog). So I'm trying to update to the new 4.0 version of the software. It's taking forever, and I have to use the computer that runs very very hot.

Anyway, back to work. Or maybe lunch. And then back to work. Otherwise, I'll never finish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment